Bloom
Аватары и анимация на GIFr.ru
Гл.Модер:
Модеры:
Рил Мейер
Фейн
Китти
Миэли
Аватары и анимация на GIFr.ruНе сидите зря на месте: регистрируйтесь!Аватары и анимация на GIFr.ru
Наша Ролевая открыта!!!
Дорогие Гости, вы не видите много интересных тем! У нас на ролевой вы найдете видео, картинки, биографии и еще много чего! смотри раздел «О винкс»
Учителя нам очень-очень нужны!
Ух! Новая волна картинок, берегись! Добавлены новые коллекции winx-нарядов!
Дорогие рекламщики!
Реклама ВЗАИМНАЯ! Заходите на форум под
Ником:Реклама
Паролем:123456

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Крутая ролевая Winx! » Набор участников » Правила

Правила

Сообщений 1 страница 30 из 65

1. До принятия анкеты вы не можете играть. Писать желательно, подробно. Анкеты проверяют админы и модеры.
2. Ролевую надо начинать с школьного двора, как будто вы только приехали.
3. Нельзя флудить в ролевой!!! Если надо написать сообщение, выделяйте его СИНИМ цветом.
4. В ролевой вы можете играть только за своего персонажа. Нельзя играть за другого пользователя.
5. Ролевая как жизнь, в ней нельзя находиться в нескольких местах. Например вы находитесь в своей комнате и хотите пойти во двор. Тогда делаем так (------Комната ...----- ------> ----Школьный двор---) Мысли выделяются курсивом (пример: какая чудесная погода-подумал\а ...) слова выделяются жирным шрифтом (пример: -Пойдем ко мне-сказал\а ...)
6. Желательно писать грамотно.
7. Нельзя убить другого персонажа без его согласия.
8. Персонажи, как мы, нуждаются в потребностях. Про туалет молчу, главное - сон, еда и отдых.
9. Играем в пределах возможного. Одна фея, например, не может победить трёх ведьм. Если у вас очень много сил или есть потайной источник силы напишите в теме "сценарий". Также персонажи устают в бою в зависимости от своего опыта. (тоесть на каком они году обучения, какие заклинания они ЗНАЮТ (обратите внимание: ЗНАЮТ а не изучали. Просто персонаж может невнимательно слушать на уроке...)и т.д.)
10. Вопросы и предложения принимаются в тему "вопросы" кажется все, да и еще, пикси можно завести в любой момент, в любое время, в любом месте даже тогда когда вы только приехали в школу...

Все поняли?

I have read so many posts regarding the blogger lovers but this piece of writing is genuinely a pleasant paragraph, keep it up.

I love your blog.. very nice colors & theme. Did you create this website yourself or did you hire someone to do it for you? Plz reply as I'm looking to design my own blog and would like to know where u got this from. thank you

I know this website offers quality depending content and extra information, is there any other web site which presents such things in quality?

Hi there, i read your blog from time to time and i own a similar one and i was just curious if you get a lot of spam feedback? If so how do you reduce it, any plugin or anything you can recommend? I get so much lately it's driving me mad so any support is very much appreciated.

What's up it's me, I am also visiting this web site on a regular basis, this site is actually good and the users are genuinely sharing fastidious thoughts.

Hmm it seems like your site ate my first comment (it was extremely long) so I guess I'll just sum it up what I had written and say, I'm thoroughly enjoying your blog. I as well am an aspiring blog writer but I'm still new to everything. Do you have any suggestions for rookie blog writers? I'd genuinely appreciate it.

Good day! I could have sworn I've been to this site before but after browsing through some of the post I realized it's new to me. Anyhow, I'm definitely delighted I found it and I'll be book-marking and checking back frequently!

I don't know whether it's just me or if perhaps everyone else experiencing issues with your site. It appears as though some of the written text on your content are running off the screen. Can somebody else please comment and let me know if this is happening to them as well? This may be a issue with my browser because I've had this happen previously. Cheers

Good site you've got here.. It's difficult to find high quality writing like yours these days. I seriously appreciate individuals like you! Take care!!

We are a group of volunteers and opening a new scheme in our community. Your site offered us with valuable info to work on. You have done a formidable job and our entire community will be grateful to you.

Having read this I thought it was rather enlightening. I appreciate you taking the time and energy to put this short article together. I once again find myself spending a significant amount of time both reading and posting comments. But so what, it was still worth it!

My brother suggested I would possibly like this web site. He used to be totally right. This post actually made my day. You can not imagine simply how a lot time I had spent for this information! Thank you!

For hottest information you have to go to see the web and on world-wide-web I found this web site as a best web page for most up-to-date updates.

Hmm is anyone else experiencing problems with the pictures on this blog loading? I'm trying to figure out if its a problem on my end or if it's the blog. Any feed-back would be greatly appreciated.

Very nice article, totally what I was looking for.

Wow, that's what I was exploring for, what a information! existing here at this blog, thanks admin of this web page.

I think the admin of this web page is genuinely working hard for his website, because here every information is quality based information.

I wanted to thank you for this great read!! I definitely loved every bit of it. I have got you bookmarked to look at new stuff you post…

Wonderful site you have here but I was curious if you knew of any user discussion forums that cover the same topics discussed in this article? I'd really like to be a part of community where I can get feed-back from other experienced people that share the same interest. If you have any recommendations, please let me know. Thanks a lot!

Why viewers still use to read news papers when in this technological globe everything is available on web?

I am in fact glad to glance at this blog posts which carries plenty of valuable information, thanks for providing such data.

I am regular reader, how are you everybody? This piece of writing posted at this site is really pleasant.

I simply could not leave your site prior to suggesting that I actually loved the usual info an individual provide in your visitors? Is gonna be again regularly in order to inspect new posts

Quality articles or reviews is the key to invite the users to pay a visit the web site, that's what this web page is providing.

I am now not certain where you're getting your information, however good topic. I must spend a while learning much more or figuring out more. Thanks for magnificent info I used to be in search of this info for my mission.

Wow that was strange. I just wrote an extremely long comment but after I clicked submit my comment didn't appear. Grrrr... well I'm not writing all that over again. Anyways, just wanted to say superb blog!

I every time used to read piece of writing in news papers but now as I am a user of web so from now I am using net for articles or reviews, thanks to web.

Hey I know this is off topic but I was wondering if you knew of any widgets I could add to my blog that automatically tweet my newest twitter updates. I've been looking for a plug-in like this for quite some time and was hoping maybe you would have some experience with something like this. Please let me know if you run into anything. I truly enjoy reading your blog and I look forward to your new updates.

Вы здесь » Крутая ролевая Winx! » Набор участников » Правила